The purpose of this policy is to ensure that the information of / provided by any Users visiting the App is stored in accordance with the applicable laws. The information stored in such manner shall
be protected by Us in line with industry standards and with the best software available today for
ensuring secure transactions.
- What information is collected and why such information is collected;
- How such information is used;
- How such information can be accessed and updated/deleted.
We insist upon the highest standards for securing transactions and maintaining customer
information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering
and dissemination practices.
Information We Collect
Depending upon the activity you wish to carry out on the App, the information provided to Us shall
be identified either as mandatory or voluntary. An activity which requires information to be
mandatorily provided shall not be engaged if You abstain from providing such information.
Personal Information: This includes the information that can be used to uniquely identify or
contact You. In order to avail the services provided by Us, We may collect a variety of Personal
Information, including but not limited to, Your name, postal address, phone number, email
mean and include the Account held by the User with Company (administered by a password) for
using the services as provided by Company.
The Personal Information is collected from You in a voluntary fashion when You provide your
credentials on the App managed by Us.
You are required to ensure that Your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete
and up to date by logging into Your Account. We shall also make reasonable efforts to provide
You with the opportunity to request correction of data relating to Your Personal Information if the
same is inaccurate or delete the data. Further, We may decline to process requests which We
jeopardize the privacy of others or are extremely impractical.
Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and used to support Your relationship with Company, to clarify any discrepancies which may arise on Your placing of an order or request, and other related functions provided by Company.
By using this App and services provided on the App, You agree and You also acknowledge that with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Company such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers etc., to help facilitate Us in providing certain functions.
Non-Personal Information: Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most mobile applications, Our App gathers some information automatically when You visit the URL of the App and stores it in log files. When You use the App and the services provided, We may collect certain information about Your computer to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the App, and the products and the services available on the App. For example, We may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of Your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on a User’s PC when the User accesses a App. The App may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions within the database driven areas of Company’s App. Once you leave our App, these cookies expire. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
We work hard to protect You from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Pursuant to the same, we:
- Encrypt our services using secure server software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions.
- Review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Company does not rent, sell or share Your Personal Information with third parties or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services You have requested. We limit the disclosure of Personal Information to Our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Our services, on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill Your request.
Information We Share
We may share Personal Information with other corporate entities and affiliates to:
- Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our services; and
- To facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request for where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
We may disclose Personal Information to:
- To Company’s third-party providers who provide goods / services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, application hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the relevant services;
Some of the advertisements You see on the App are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about You and Your online activities, either on the App or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to You advertisements that are tailored to Your interests.
The Company provides all its Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us or on behalf of Our partners after setting up an Account.
Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Company at any time. Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.